Updated 7th July 2016 (Coolgarif Technologies Ltd trading as AltViz)
1. Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information collected by us in relation to you, in accordance with the "Data collected" section of this policy;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Coolgarif Limited, ListSmart, we, our or us
Coolgarif Limited which is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08026895 whose registered address is 25/29 Harper Road, London, United Kingdom, SE1 6AW;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User, you or your
A registered user with an account with the Website; and
the website that you are currently using, the ListSmart marketplace listing recommendations website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
3. Data collected
- We will also collect data which relates to you and which you permit us to access from third party websites on your behalf by providing us with the relevant authorisation or credentials. For the avoidance of doubt, where you provide such permission, we will continue to retrieve such data on an on-going basis as we provide the Service. We may change the types and volume of data which we from such third party websites retrieve (using the authorisation or credentials you have provided), as we develop and improve our Service.
4. Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, ListSmart is the "data controller".
- We will display Data submitted by you on the Website in the form of a profile and store the profile Data for all Users.
- All personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the Security section set out below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement and personalisation of our products / services;
- transmission (including by email) of advertising and promotional materials that may be of interest to you,
- sharing your Data with our affiliates so that they can, where permitted or you have consented, send advertising and promotional materials to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
5. Sharing Data
- In addition to the above, we may also share your Data with third parties for these limited purposes:
- (1) to respond to legal process (e.g. a court order or subpoena), if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so; (2) to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law; (3) to protect the safety of any person; (4) to protect the rights and property of ListSmart, including to enforce the Terms; (5) and to address fraud, security or technical issues;
- to inform business partners about use of the Website and products and services made available through the Service, in the form of aggregated statistics or otherwise de-identified data; and
- where a User is under an Alternative Fee Arrangement (as defined in the Terms), we may share your Data with the third party marketplace involved in such arrangement.
6. Third party websites and services
- ListSmart may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
7. Links to other websites
8. Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
9. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by ListSmart (where such Data is held) free of charge. We will respond within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity.
- Data security is of great importance to ListSmart. To protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website, including registration and management of all user types with secure systems for login and authentication roles and access control levels.
- Server side authentication is handled in a secure manner using a standardised protocol.
- Passwords are required in order to log in to the Website. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. Passwords are encrypted and stored securely. The Website includes a reset-password functionality.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling ListSmart to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Type of Cookie Purpose
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies - These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You can contact ListSmart by email on email@example.com.